Monday, May 17, 2010

FOTD

Today was pretty epic I'm not gonna lie. I used eyeshadow! I don't normally wear eyeshadow but I am starting to like it. I have one quad and one single and a TON of eye liner so I am having fun coming up with new combinations.

Like this one for example ...
My first attempt at a smokey eye ;).

- Products I Used -
Face:
  • Concealer: Maybelline Dream Mousse in Light Ivory
  • Foundation: Covergirl CG Smothers in 710 - Classic Ivory
  • Blush: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in 20 - Peach Satin
  • Setting Powder: Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil in Light
  • Bronzer: NYC Matte Bronzer in 720a - Sunny
Eyes:
  • Maybelline New York Quad in 10 - Mocha Motion
  • L'Oreal Studio Secret EyeShadow in 920 - Lush Raven
  • Prestige Liquid Liner in 01 - Black
  • Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
  • Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in Very Black

Steps on the eyes:
1. Use the Mocha Motion quad and put the grey-ish shadow labeled "crease" all over your lid.
2. Take the L'Oreal Eyeshadow or just a matte black and blend it into your crease focusing on
the outer corner.
3. Use the same shadow and take an angled liner brush and put it on your lower lashline.
4. Line your upper lashline with the Prestige Liquid Liner.
5. Add the Revlon Colorstay to your water line.
6. Put on your favorite mascara and you are ready to go!


I hope everyone had a wonderful day =).
- Kat

2 comments:

  1. hi hun! im having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darling,
    I NEVER used to wear eye shadow either. Those little kits in the store that have 3-4 shades pre labeled where you apply them are fantastic!
    This is a good look on you.

    I bought some color palettes a while back and I've been playing with color application...you should check it out and let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete