Thursday, May 13, 2010

Totally 80s.

Hello dearies,

So I was feeling a bit 80s today and dressed so accordingly. I don't know what it was but I just had the urge. It might be the overdose of Madonna I've been on. We're not talking Ray of Light Madonna we're talking Blonde Ambition Tour Madonna. Don't get me wrong I still love Madonna I just think that was her best era.

So here is my Outfit of the Day

And since you can't see my shoes here they are
I love them so freaking much!

Shirt - Harvard
Jeans - Delias (The Morgan fit I think)
Boots - Urban Outfitters

It's pretty simple but I like it. I have been getting into this habit of cutting all the collars off my t-shirts. I think it looks better and it's not as suffocating. That and it's a little 80s and I LOVE the 80s. The boots have become my favorite shoes in my very extended collection. They're super comfortable and they can either be dressed up or dressed down. They're a little expensive but I think they're worth it.

Ok, so for FOTD I had an issue getting a good picture because I have no webcam at the moment. In the midst of the computer epidemic I had my computer re-formatted and my webcam software is all at home in New York. That being said here are the products I used ...
Minimalism at it's best.
  • Concealer - Maybelline Dream Mousse in Light Ivory
  • Eyeshadow - Maybelline New York Quad in Mocha Motion
  • Eyeliner - Rimmel Soft Khol liner in 011 - Sable Brown
  • Mascara - Maybelline Collossal Volume Express
  • Lipstick - Revlon ColorStay in Soft Cinnamon

You can't see my whole face but I did get a good picture of the lip color and my awesome fake Ray Bans for $10 at Urban Outfitters ;).

I hope everyone is having a great, playful day =).
- Kat

1 comment: