Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In The Groove

Ok so I know I'm on blog overload today but I am just too excited to keep it to myself.

So I got bored as I usually do and I started researching the upcoming MAC collections. A lot of people are talking about the To The Beach collection and to be frank it doesn't look all that interesting and the packaging is hideous. Well, while running my little inquiry on Google I tripped over Temptalia. I found a nice list of all the upcoming MAC collections here. Most of them look ok but the one that really caught my eye was In the Groove.

I have to say that I am ecstatic about this collection. Being a lip fanatic it looks like there is a wide range of colors and that makes me happy. I also love blushes so the Mineralize Blush Duos will definitely be getting a good look. I am also pumped about the MSF repromotes. (I may not have any MAC but I do keep my eyes on certain things).

With that being said the things I will most definitely be purchasing are the lipstick in Call My Bluff and the Petticoat MSF. Beyond that things I am interested in are the Go For It lipstick, Cremesheen in Fashion Whim and Band of Roses Mineralize Blush Duo.

What do you think of the collection and what is on your list?

- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment