Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In & Out, OOTD, and an Update.

Hello lovelies,
Today was another good day, despite the fact that I am buried in Pysch homework and flute etudes to practice. It has been SO beautiful out, I am loving it. It's not too cold and it's not too hot =). Anyway I thought I would put up my second OOTD. It's just something I threw together this morning - I had a lot of running around to do.
OOTD
Shirt - H&M
Scarf - H&M
Shorts - Mandees
Sneakers - Converse

*Note: I got the Converse at Journeys. Now I don't know if all Journey's do this but I'll tell you anyway. When I went to get these I couldn't decide between the black and the white. The guy at the store, who was really nice by the way, told me that there was a special offer going on; Buy two pairs get ten dollars off. Now, that might not sound that great but I have really little feet and I can fit in children's sizes. So I bought both. For me, the offer was great. I got both pairs of youth size Converse for about ten bucks more than one pair of the adult size. So if you have little feets check out Journey's =)*

Moving on to my update. Project 10 Pan and I don't get along. Let me just put it out there. I like using all my makeup and P10P likes to pressure me into only using the products on my list. I miss things I love because I feel guilty when I use them. Therefore I am disbanning Project 10 Pan. It's a sin - I know but I just can't take it. I did finish three products which I am very proud of, but beyond that all my makeup will be getting love from this day forward.

In & Out # 1
In:
  • The weather! It's sooo gorgeous out.
  • The cutest boyfriend ever.
  • Moving out of my dorm soon.
  • Doing well in school
Out:
  • School - ick. I don't get out til June 11th! =(.
  • Psychology - Why did I take this class?
  • Project 10 Pan
  • Packing!

Alright dears that is all for me. Hope everyone's day is going great!

- Kat

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That last pic is so fun and cute! lol
    You look great on shorts too. Too cold here for them...
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah it's too cold here for them now too. It got so cold out recently I don't know what happened =(.

    ReplyDelete