Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Unexpected Suprises ...

My boyfriend is too cute. Both of us have been having a hard time between school and the move so I decided we were going on a walk together just the two of us. Well, that walked somehow turned into a little mini date and it was just the thing we needed. We go to school in Philadelphia so while we were walking back to campus we decided to FINALLY go into this little place I have been eyeing since I got here in September. Naked Chocolate is a little place that sells everything sweet and some real food too - but who really cares about that?

When we got there we decided to split a cupcake ...
... which you can see is freaking huge!

Jake got an espresso and I decided to get a frozen chocolate drink and let me tell you - it was outstanding! I didn't really know what to expect but this is what I got ...
Needless to say that I needed a little help finishing it.

We had such a great day & it was much needed and well deserved. I hope everyone had a good day as well. And I apologize about the photo quality; I took these on my Blackberry.

PS. Does everybody remember when the Backstreet Boys came out? I am on the biggest BSB kick ever!

- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment