Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wishful Thinking ...

Hey guys,

Today has been such a depressing day. It's really gross out and it's supposed to rain. It's also getting cold - ick. It's just one of those days where you don't want to do anything except watch YouTube and complain about how crappy it is out.

On top of the weather Liberty of London is officially over (I think). It's not on the website anymore. I am SO bummed. There was soo much stuff in that collection that looked so appealing to me. I worked a lot over the weekend so I'll FINALLY have some money in my pocket but it looks like it's a little too late - sad face =(.

Anyway, on a positive note - this weekend should be a lot of fun. The boyfriend and I are going to a wedding together. While that in itself should be fun the thing both of us are looking foward to the most is ... are you ready? .... WHITE CASTLE!!! I am so freaking excited. Now I don't know about where you live but here in the North East White Castles are far and few between. So on our way back from the wedding to school we're gonna stop and pig out. It's kind of sad we're more excited about that than the wedding =/. Oh well.

Now back to Liberty of London and MAC. I have never gotten anything from MAC and I never really understood the outrageous prices. Now after Liberty of London I am a believer. Every product in that collection was absolutely stunning and you could really see the quality of the products. I have a new respect for MAC and a long wishlist to go with it ;).

Wish List:
  • For the whole freaking Liberty of London collection to come back when I have money.
  • July 8th for MAC's In The Groove collection to launch!
  • Lipsticks in Peachstock, High Tea, Russian Red, Speed Dial and Viva Glam Cyndi.
  • Lipglass in Chai, Spite, Revealing and Russian Red
  • Blush in Dirty Plum, Fever, Frankly Scarlet, Breath of Plum and Desert Rose


And on top of that I was in Douglas on Friday and I fell in love with Flora by Gucci. It's so obscenely expensive but it's such a beautiful fragrance and it would be a lovely addition to my collection =).

- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment